Today we have a super easy and most therapeutic Valentine's Day craft. It's making Valentine's out of book pages and wallpaper samples.
Lisa Alber gets a special mention for instigation because she started a massive Valentine's card (retro & homemade) exchange with her Facebook friends. And she's agreed to come back in the next couple of weeks and share her retro Valentine's Day haul with us. In the meantime, you can see which book she paired with her book, Kilmoon.
So let's get started...
Here's what you need:
- Blank cards with envelopes
- Book pages from a damaged book
- A Glue Stick
- Wallpaper samples (optional)
- Cut out hearts. You remember how to do this from kindergarten, right? Fold the paper and cut a half a heart, then your heart will have two side the same size. It feels so relaxing to cut out those hearts.
- Arrange the hearts on a card
- Glue the hearts on using glue stick. I like to put my hearts on at an angle so it's a little more whimsical.
- Let them dry!
How easy is that? We're giving away four cards (US Residents only). Don't forget to comment below to enter.