Tonight on the weekly Major Crimes Facebook Q&A, Executive Producer, Leo Geter, took over for Show Creator and Executive Producer, James Duff, and even answered questions under James' Facebook ID. I've recapped his answers below. It's pretty easy to figure out the question from the context of the answer.
Before we get started, check out what Jonathan Del Arco (Dr. Morales) drinks when he watches Major Crimes (and live tweets). And here's James Duff's take on tonight's episode.
And last but not least, we should all take a moment to be ecstatic that Major Crimes has been renewed for another season. Well done TNT. Congratulations to our favorite cast & crew.
And now for the recap...
- Sharon and Andy's relationship will continue to grow through the end of this season and into the next. Having to keep work and life separate will be a constant challenge - but first Andy has to get well.
- This week's theme is 'Trust in your caretaker' - which is really the road Sharon and Andy are on at the moment.
- We had so much fun shooting Tony and Dawnn in the hospital. Tony's realization that he went too far cracked everyone up in video village
- You can probably tell I'm not typing on my own keyboard! At least that's my excuse for all the typos.
- The young lady on Flynn's desk is Stephanie Fowler who was a make-up artist in the early years of The Closer.
- Hey llona - a producer's job depends on what their responsibilities are - in my case I run the writer's room and manage the production of each episode. Some producers handle how the money gets spent. Some make sure all the things you see on screen - like computers, pictures, anything that needs to be created is done correctly. We 'produce' the show basically, but everyone's does something a little different.
- Thanks everyone! Fun to spend time with you and try to watch my episode at the same time. Luckily I have a DVR at home! LEO
You can find the special Turkey Day edition of the recap here and other recaps as well...